How to report a problem or make a bylaw complaint
You can file a bylaw complaint or report a problem you see in a few different ways. Before you start your report, please make sure you have this information ready about the issue:
  • address
  • description
  • photos if using an online method

If you want staff to follow up with you about the issue, you will need to share your phone number or email address. Your information is confidential and will not be shared.
To file a noise complaint, please call the police non-emergency line at 519-570-9777.

Internet-connected device or telephone.
With a free MyKitchener account, you can report problems online.

All you need to do is sign up for an account and use the widget called “Report a problem.”

Call us
Call 519-741-2345 at any time of day to report a problem.
Use our online form
We have an online form you can use to report problems. You can upload photos to the form.