When you move, you need to change your address to make sure you get the right property tax bill. Learn what to do if you get a bill for another property or don’t get a bill you’re expecting.

On this page:

  1. Tax bill for property no longer owned
  2. Missing tax bill
  3. Change your mailing address

Tax bill for property no longer owned

If you get a tax bill for a property you no longer own, please:

  • send the bill to the new owner the property, or
  • return the bill to us, noting who now owns the property

Missing tax bill

If you don’t get a tax bill you’re expecting, let us know as soon as possible by contacting customer service or calling 519-741-2450.

Overdue tax accounts will incur penalty and interest charges of 1.25% per month.

Change your mailing address

Avoid misdirected tax bills by letting us know about mailing address changes in writing. Please include the property address and roll number.

You can change your mailing address or let us know about a change in ownership by:

  • email
  • fax to 519-741-2751
  • mail to:

Financial Services – Revenue Division
PO Box 1113
Kitchener, ON
N2G 4R6

If you have any questions, contact customer service or call 519-741-2450.