If you get a parking or non-parking ticket in Kitchener, you can make a payment or dispute the ticket by requesting a review from a screening officer.

Pay a ticket online

On this page:

  1. Pay a ticket
  2. Bylaw guide
  3. Dispute a ticket

Pay a ticket

You can pay your parking or non-parking ticket online. We accept Visa and MasterCard.

If you lost your ticket or have any questions, call 519-741-2345.

There is a $1.50 charge for online payments.

Can’t find your ticket number in our system?

It may take up to 14 days for your ticket to enter our system. If no results are found for your ticket number, please check back later.

Other payment methods

You can also:

City of Kitchener - Revenue Division
200 King St. W.
P.O. Box 9058
Kitchener, ON N2G 4G7

Bylaw guide

Visit our bylaw guide page to find our bylaws, including noise, parking, animals, fireworks and more.

Dispute a ticket

If you disagree with a ticket, you can request a review from a screening officer within 30 days of getting the ticket.

To request a review:

If you request a review from a screening officers after the 30 day mark but before 60 days after getting the ticket, the screening officer will review the request and decide if a review of the ticket will happen.

After a screening officer reviews your ticket, you can request a review from a hearing officer if you are not satisfied with their decision. You must also make this request within 30 days of getting the ticket. This decision will be final and binding.

Hearing officers

A hearing officer is an independent, third-party contractor who holds hearings for parking penalties in Kitchener and Waterloo. Hearings take place once a month. The decision made by the hearing officer is final and binding.

Authorize a representative

You can authorize someone to act on your behalf related to your ticket (including during a hearing). The registered owner of the vehicle needs to fill out the form and give their signed consent.

Submit a complaint

If you have concerns about the screening or hearing process, submit a complaint. You cannot submit a request or oppose a screening or hearing decision using this form.

Related documents

If you want to see disclosure documents related to your ticket, fill out our online form.

Request an extension

If you cannot address your ticket within the allowed timeframe, you can request an extension. We will only grant an extension if there are extenuating circumstances.