Change of ownership-address


If you receive a tax bill for a property you no longer own, please:

  • Send the tax bill to the new owner of the property; or
  • Return the tax bill to us, indicating to whom the transfer of title has been made.

Or, if you don't receive a tax bill you're expecting, you should contact us immediately. Failure to receive a tax bill could still result in penalty and interest charges of 1.25 per cent per month, which we apply to overdue tax accounts. To avoid these charges, let us know as soon as possible.

You can prevent misdirected tax bills by advising us in writing of the mailing address change; make sure you include the property address and roll number.

Changes in ownership and/or address can be:

  • Faxed to: 519-741-2751; or
  • Mailed to:
    Financial Services - Revenue Division
    PO Box 1113
    Kitchener, ON
    N2G 4R6

For more information, please contact us at 519-741-2450.

Contact Us